Typically it’s worthwhile to cover total image albums out of your gallery. Getting this accomplished is simple and there are two fast methods to do it. Simply comply with the steps in one of many two options we’ve outlined right here and your albums will likely be hidden out of your gallery.
Finest resolution: Gallery Lock
You should utilize apps to cover your pictures and movies and put them beneath password safety. Our most popular resolution for that is Gallery Lock. Principally, you transfer your picture albums out of your gallery to this app. Getting this accomplished is simple. Simply obtain the free app under and comply with our fast information!
Start by opening the Gallery Lock app. The primary time you do that you may be prompted to enter a PIN. It defaults to 7777, however you possibly can change this later if you want. After you’ve learn the directions (or not), you must see a bunch of default albums.
- On the backside of the display, faucet Add Folder and provides it a reputation.
- Hit OK and head right down to the underside of the display.
- You must see the brand new folder with a default image. Faucet on it.
- Now on the backside of the display hit Add picture/video.
- Now faucet the images and movies you need on this hidden folder and hit the inexperienced plus signal within the prime right-hand nook of your display.
Watch the video under to see precisely how to do that.
Now your photos and movies are hidden. Head into your gallery to be sure you didn’t miss any. As soon as you’re taking new photos or movies you possibly can add them to your Gallery Lock app folders utilizing the identical technique. Once you wish to retrieve them simply return into the folder.
In case you later determine you wish to unhide them, simply return into the folder and maintain down on an image and faucet Unhide.
Alternate resolution: Astro File Supervisor
In case you choose to make use of a file supervisor fairly than a gallery lock app, you then simply must comply with these straightforward steps. First, obtain Astro File Supervisor under.
- When you’re within the app, go to Main then faucet Footage.
- Now faucet and maintain the folder you wish to cover.
- As soon as it’s highlighted, hit the menu button (three dots on the prime proper of your display).
- From right here go to Rename.
- Now, rename the folder .nomedia and you’ll want to embody the interval in entrance of the textual content. Hit Rename and also you’re all set.
Watch the video under to see an instance of how that is accomplished.
- If you wish to see these hidden folders in Astro once more it’s worthwhile to go to the menu and hit View Settings.
- From right here, hit the Superior tab.
- You simply must verify the field after Present hidden information and return into the app and you must see your folder.
- If you wish to unhide it, simply rename it however don’t embody a interval on the entrance.
Do you’ve gotten every other options for hiding your albums? Tell us within the feedback.